Having served as a land planner in both the public and private sectors, Audra Buckley knows what it takes to get your project approved. Over the years, Ms. Buckley has analyzed and researched more than 300 city and county ordinances and comprehensive plans nationwide for site plan design and compliance. Ms. Buckley is accustomed to maintaining consultant/client confidentiality and has a demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports, meeting stringent budget requirements and project schedules.
- Pre-Construction Project Management
- Due Diligence Report Preparation
- Tax Increment Financing Projects
- Procurement of Professionals
- Professional Presentations
- Pre-Construction Procurement, i.e. Surveys, Geotechnical and ESA’s
- Experience in the private sector as a land planning consultant for commercial property owners, developers and managers; real estate firms; retail, restaurant and institutional clients; single and multi-family developments. Services include zoning, platting, abandonments, etc.
- Pre-Construction project management for residential, commercial, mixed use and institutional projects in Dallas, TX.
- Member of the consultant team responsible for the preparation and implementation of Department of Defense Joint Land Use Studies for NAS Fort Worth and Tinker Air Force Base
- Written, presented and have had specific use permits and planned development district ordinances approved for multiple business owners and private developers in the Metroplex.
- Permit expediting for mixed use, retail, restaurant, multi-family and institutional uses.
- TABC licensing for restaurants, bars and general merchandise stores in the Metroplex.
- Experience in the public sector as a land planner for the City of Meridian, MS.
- Part of the team responsible for re-writing the City of Meridian’s Comprehensive Plan, zoning ordinance and subdivision ordinance.
- Administered Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) for Public Facilities Projects for Wastewater Collection System, including Environmental Analysis.
- Served as Secretary for the City of Meridian, MS Architectural Review Board and Historic Preservation Committee.